14.1.18

MY EYEBROW ROUTINE FT 'HOLLYWOOD BROWZER'



Who knew that brows would be playing such an important role in our lives huh? In today's post I will be showing you which products I use to tame and frame my brows!

Firstly I like to comb out my brows using a small brush, this way I will know if there are any unwanted hairs sticking out anywhere.

 If I notice there are, I then go in with the Hollywood Browzer, and remove any of the unwanted hair around my eyebrows.

 I then like to go in with the comb again and groom the brows out, then finally, I take the Freedom Brow Pomade and my angled brush to fill in my eyebrows!


I was recently contacted by the team at 'HOLLYWOOD BROWZER' and they sent me over their product to try. It has slowly become a product that I am able to incorporate in to my eyebrow routine, as I clean the outermost part of my brows, but also my peach fuzz on my face, with this nifty travel friendly tool, THE BROWZER. Clearing away my peach fuzz has provided me with a smoother application for foundation on to my face, as well as, helped my skin to feel more exfoliated and smooth!



The package itself came with two browzers which are foldable and included a cute little pouch too, to carry them around in if you are on the go! It is a perfect tool which does not require the use of any soap or water, you can simply open up the browzer at a 45 degree angle and start removing any unwanted hair!



The Hollywood Browzer has been featured in VOGUE magazine and is available to purchase for £15. You can find out more information about this product by clicking here. You can also follow them on their social medias or contact them through the information given in the photograph below!



I hope you enjoyed learning about my eyebrow routine, and maybe want to try out any of the products I used. Which products do you use in your eyebrow routine? Will you be trying out the Hollywood Browzer? Leave a lovely comment down below!

-ROSEYGOLDBOX-

7 comments:

  1. this looks good xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been hesitant about using such tools for peach fuzz. Would you mind telling me about the hair growth after initial uses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally feel like hair growth after use is normal and it doesn't grow back thicker at all.

      Fatimah | ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  3. Oooh I've always wanted to use a little tool like that for my brows, the browser looks great! Clare xx | https://www.clayaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great set. The pouch is really cute! I'm curious about the peach fuzz remover. I've never tried one before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It honestly is and I know right tee hee! I was avoiding it for a while but my skin feels so much better now that I remove peach fuzz, much more exfoliated too!

      Fatimah | ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete