23.9.17

L'OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE LIP PAINT REVIEW


Hello again & if you are a new reader here, then welcome to my blog!

In today's post I will be reviewing the Infallible Lip Paints by L'oreal Paris. These can be purchased at a price of just £6.99 at Superdrug & Boot's store's. They come in a variety of different shade's, however as I am a huge lover of nude lip's, I saw that they also had a nudist collection so I decided to purchase the shade called 'Dead Lip's.



The packaging is lovely with the silver & black font but, I was not expecting there to be a wand! I thought it would be a squeezy tube which you had to apply on to the lip's with your finger.

The wand was rather mis-shapen, but this could have been due to maybe a bad batch of products and I got one of those unfortunately. However, I still enjoyed the smooth application and texture of the product.




It isn't too drying like many other drugstore matte liquid lipsticks, plus the colour pay- off is amazing.  I would recommend this product to any other girls or guy's out there looking for a moisturising and creamy liquid lipstick! 



That's all for today's blogpost! I hope you enjoyed reading & if you've tried this product then feel free to let me know your thoughts on it too in the comments down below!

Thank you & goodbye!


-ROSEYGOLDBOX-

0 comments:

Post a Comment