21.10.17

THE LIP EDIT • AUTUMN

Hello pumpkin pies!

In today's post I will be telling you about my favourite lip product's for the season of Autumn / Fall. A good bonus to these are that they are ALL drugstore so, very budget friendly for you all! I have also added in link's to purchase which should be helpful I hope.


My first pick is this lipstick by Makeup Revolution in the shade "100% Vamp". This is an amazing blueberry colour and has a shiny finish to it. I usually just pat some translucent powder once applied on my lip however, as I like a matte finish better. This can be purchased here.




My next lip pick is this one by NYX. This is from their Lingerie range and is in the shade 'Teddy'. It has a lovely matte finish to it however, I tend to find that it can be slightly drying sometime's for me. But, other than that a perfect browny nude shade! To purchase this, just click here.



This next lip product is by MUA, one of their Velevet Lip Laquers in the shade 'Kooky', at an amazing price of £3. This is one of my well used lip products and has almost dried out now, I will be repurchasing for sure, but in many more shade's that they have just launched! This can be purchased here.



The next lip product is a velvet matte crayon lipstick! This is from Primark for only £2 - £3 I think. It is amazing and has a lovely creamy formula, with a semi- mate finish to it. A beautiful brown colour with a hint of red. Unfortunately, this can only be purchased in store!



My final lip pick for fall is another MUA product! This is their matte lipstick in 
the shade 'Wild Berries'. It can be purchased here, and is an amazing affordable berry colour, perfect for those autumnal vibes.



That is all for my autumn lip edit! I hope you enjoyed reading & maybe found some pick's for yourselves! Will you be purchasing any of these? Leave a lovely comment down below!


Thank you for reading,

-ROSEYGOLDBOX-

8 comments:

  1. I love all of these shades, very Autunmal. ��

    Stephanie xo

    .theldngal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection - the NYX pick looks like a particularly good choice!

    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love the teddy shade from nyx - I have a feeling I'll be buying that one!!

    xo,
    Kristin
    http://www.kristin-marie.com

    ReplyDelete