26.10.17

THE WARDROBE EDIT | AUTUMN

In todays post I will be showing you some fashion pieces I have been loving lately. Walking through many high-street store's and just seeing all the rusty orange, yellow and other brown- toned colours have been so aesthetically pleasing. I love knitwear - the feeling of wrapping up warm and being nice and cosy, tucked up like a little burrito baby!

Below are some of the fashion pieces I have my eye on at the moment....

Block Print Scarf- £17.99- H&M



Burgundy Balloon Sleeve Jumper- £19.99- New Look


Black Glitter Sweater- £13.00- Primark

Black Lace Insert Top- £16- Peacocks

Faux Fur Collar Duster Coat- Matalan- £40


Cleated Tassel Loafers- Next- £28



Black / Gold Watch- H&M- £14.99 
Grey Knitted Cardigan- £24.99- H&M



Tasselled Earrings- £8.99- H&M


That is all for this brief and basic post! I hope you enjoyed looking through my current wishlist and maybe got some inspiration. Will you be purchasing any of these? Leave a comment down below!

-ROSEYGOLDBOX-

4 comments:

  1. Very nice pieces, i too like to be wrapped up like a burrito baby haha..xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the mustard sweater! I have tried to find similar for myself but haven't found THE one yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! and good luck on your mustard sweater hunt then, haha :) x

      -ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete