25.4.18

STATIONERY HAUL • NATIONAL STATIONERY WEEK


Ever since I started school, I have always been a massive stationery addict! I love the different pens, erasers, rulers, and even cute decorative notebooks that can be purchased. The lovely Paperchase store is my number one favourite shop, not just because I have been an employee there (it was an amazing experience) but also because they just have so many ranges and choices to choose from! As it is 'National Stationery Week' I thought it would be acceptable to do this haul...

First, I got these super cute panda highlighters to highlight any key bits of information and make it stand out. It really helps me revise and know what piece of information links with what.


I then got a cactus print pen because I love little succulents and plants, they are just so aesthetically pleasing. I also got a simple black pen, a set of red and black ones with the london tube design on and, a pastel green one which says "#feminist" on it.



Speaking of the whole "#feminist" range, I got a felt flag too because why not? I am a feminist after all and just wanted to have it on my desk or as a blog prop.

My last two purchases were a gold metal ruler and a grey notebook with the words 'GIRL BOSS' embossed on to the cover.



I hope you guys enjoyed this haul! Let me know what bits you'll be picking up for national stationery week...

Paperchase are currently running a 10% off code online and instore so be sure to check that out over at www.paperchase.co.uk. Students also get 20% off currently!

All prices and links are listed below but once again, not affiliate, just here to help. As most of these items were in the sale, some may be linked to similar items below instead, sorry! There may still be some left in store though so make sure to pop in...

P R O D U C T  L I N K S:

Panda Highlighters (similar, as they were in the sale & no longer available)

Cactus Print Pen (no longer available)

Pastel Green Pen #FEMINIST

London Tube Map Pens

Feminist Flag (not available online, may be in store)

Gold Metal Ruler

GIRL BOSS Notebook

Thank you for reading.
Adiós for now!

-ROSEYGOLDBOX-


0 comments:

Post a Comment